Ridgid SeekTech Locator SR-24
Ridgid SeekTech SR-24
The SR-24 is a precision utility locating instrument with GPS and Bluetooth® technology for easy integration with external data capture devices.
The SR-24’s omnidirectional antennas capture the complete signal field, making it easy to acquire the signal and trace its path. The receiver displays the utility's position and direction on the display, providing an intuitive locating experience. For added confidence, audio and visual warnings notify the operator if the shape of the signal field is being distorted so that appropriate action can be taken to avoid mismarking the utility’s position.
- Large Display - shows the utility’s estimated position, direction, and depth.
- Omnidirectional Antennas - capture the complete signal field for greater speed and accuracy.
- Built-In GPS - track location coordinates for mapping and GIS applications.
- Bluetooth Technology - stream data to smartphones, tablets, or high-precision GPS instruments.
- Smartphone/Tablet App - map multiple tracks and waypoints and export to GIS software.
- Can trace any frequency from 10 Hz to 35 kHz.
Comes in portable hard carry-case.